Great job Rhianna for igniting awarness against all these pathetic women beaters! Women need to stand up and not take it anymore and men need to stand with them…MAN DOWN! Continue reading
Its time to go hard… Continue reading
According to Seth Godin, one of my mentor bloggers, High School has a few purposes. It teaches people:
* How to focus intently on a problem until it’s solved.
* The benefit of postponing short-term satisfaction in exchange for long-term success.
* How to read critically.
* The power of being able to lead groups of peers without receiving clear delegated authority.
* An understanding of the extraordinary power of the scientific method, in just about any situation or endeavor.
* How to persuasively present ideas in multiple forms, especially in writing and before a group.
* Project management. Self-management and the management of ideas, projects and people.
* Personal finance. Understanding the truth about money and debt and leverage.
* An insatiable desire (and the ability) to learn more. Forever.
* Most of all, the self-reliance that comes from understanding that relentless hard work can be applied to solve problems worth solving.
Allow me to rebut with a list of my own: Continue reading
WHAT DO YOU THINK???? POST A COMMENT!
Before starting any diet plan, you should check with a physician to get a blood test.
WHY DO I NEED A BLOOD TEST?
After much research, I am led to believe that Obesity is a metabolic problem caused by hormonal imbalances. 2 of the most important I’ve found are:
1. Insulin, which regulates blood sugar levels and obese people have a high resistance to Insulin and,
2. Serotonin, which controls the craving for food… especially starches. Obese people normal experience a reduction in brain Serotonin levels, which when stimulated creates a remarkable sense of wellbeing.
There is also Cholesterol, Liver function, Vitamin deficiencies and a host of other concerns that can be determined by getting your blood levels tested.
For more advice for a consultation contact me at Search4superhumans@gmail.com
Cardio Chris aka The Jahova Fitness is up early praying to the sweat Gods.