Charity/Donate

It is our duty as human beings to 1) Take care of those who can not take care of themselves or need additional assistance and 2) fund studies that will advance our evolutionary process and ensure our survival. With that said, a portion of all sales in this section are split into 2 sections. They are Poor Tax (2.5% of all sales) & Voluntary Contribution (10% of all sales) for a combined 12.5% of all donations. This is portion is from the profit which is the amount remaining after subtracting material cost and labor payments have been met. We have set our prices so that a substantial profit is attained to benefit these causes. Below the pay button, we have included the names and links to the Charities we have chosen to support. Thank you for your continued support.

Donate $15 or more and receive a free Tshirt :

DONATE HERE:

To receive your free T shirt, please fill out the form below. In the comments section include T-shirt Size, Color and your Mailing Address.

Our selected Charity:
10%
THE SENS FOUNDATION
Thank you for considering a donation to SENS Foundation. Your support will help us in our mission to develop, promote and ensure widespread access to rejuvenation biotechnologies which comprehensively address the disabilities and diseases of aging.

In addition to welcoming the generous donations of our supporters, the SENS Foundation Research Center has prepared a wish list for equipment they would like to improve the capabilities of the organization. Your assistance in helping us to acquire this equipment would be hugely helpful to our mission. To view the current list of desired equipment, visit the Wish List project page

2.5%
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Brooklyn and Queens
CCQB sees its mission as sharing in the promotion of unity among all persons by seeking to develop caring communities.

As a service agency, and as a coordinator of other Catholic agencies, Catholic Charities uses its commitment to service as a vehicle for the promotion of participation and involvement of people in the service of others. By bringing people together to know, to experience and to reflect upon the needs and the issues of their local communities, the agency seeks to raise consciousness, to encourage input and involvement in addressing needs and to generate responses that draw people together and promote the caring, unity and witness which characterizes the Catholic ministry of service.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s